Special Discounts avilable on auto & home insurance for selected occupations.
There are special discounts avilable for employess for certain occupations and members of certain organizations. They are as followed:
- Members of any Ohio College or University Alumni Association.
- Employees who work at least 20 hours per week at a Bank or Credit Union.
- Employees of churches or church school programs and church board members. Employees must work mininum of 20 hours per week.
- Must be employed as a dentist, dental hyginest, dental assistant or any other capacity within a dental office or lab. Employees working in dental offices or labs are also included.
- Employees in the medical field working at least 20 hours per week. Physicians, Nurses, technicians, lab workers, physician's assistants are examples of occupations eligible.
- Residents in a Co-Op service area are eligible.
- Current member of a Rotary Club.
- Employee of a public/private school, college or university. Avilable to teachers, professors, administrators or other faculty/ employees.
- Member of any formal Seniors Organization such as AARP, NARFE, etc.
- Any veteran that is a member of any legally chartered veteran's organization.